MOOG WERKSTATT-01 & CV EXPANDER
Updated: Jan 16, 2021
I got a Moog Werkstatt-01 (with CV expander) to enrich the sounds of my Moog Mother 32 synthesizer. I am getting a fun of patching analog synths and am working on EWI patches.
1) Werkstatt-01 | Using Werkstatt for Extra Modulation on Mother-32
2) Werkstatt-01 | Using Werkstatt with Mother-32 for Extra Oscillator
3) Werkstatt-01 | Using Werkstatt for Dual Envelopes on Mother-32
4) Modular Synthesis with Moog Mother-32 and Werkstatt-01
Update on my setting
1) Werstatt-01 does not have midi input. So we need to use KB output from Moog Mother 32 , which is connected to 'VCO EXP FM IN' of Werkstatt-01. (You might need to calibrate the pitch first to get accurate notes.)
2) CV out from Doepfer Dark Link USB/MIDI to CV/Gate interface to 'VCA CV IN' as well as 'VCF CV IN' (You need a stackcable patch cable). This connection can give more expressive and dynamic sound control, compared to single CV connection to 'VCF CV IN'.